Explore Potential is pleased to offer a full scholarship valued over $2,000 for the Group Mentoring Program. The scholarship has been created to give the opportunity for an outstanding future leader to participate in the Group Mentoring Program to build their skills, confidence and networks in 10 sessions across 12 months.
The Scholarship includes:
• Enrolment in the 12-month Group Mentoring Program
• Access to a closed online forum where you can ask questions, share experiences and discuss issues and challenges
• 3x one-on-one mentoring sessions with one of the Explore Potential Group Mentoring Program Facilitators
The Scholarship is open to emerging or existing leaders committed to their personal development who:
• Are available to actively participate in the Group Mentoring Program in Adelaide
• Complete the Group Mentoring Program application form and provide a copy of your CV
• Agree to the Scholarship recipient responsibilities outlined in the application form.
Contact us for further information on our next Group Mentoring Program and Scholarship.
Applications will be assessed by a panel comprised of the Explore Potential Directors and one external member. The assessment process may include an interview for short listed applications.